7.07.2010

The Next Step

I've decided to start designing and making my own jewelry to sell. I had a booth at Taylorsville Dayzz and I didn't have a sign (my bad) and every time someone came into the booth they would ask "did you make this?" and each time I was just filled with this sense of shame that I hadn't. So I'm going to. I've made a pair of earrings that have been sold to someone else but I'm making another couple pair, if anyone is interested. I'm thinking I'll sell my stuff on etsy to start out with!


The house is still coming along. We just have to put the finishing touches on the office and it will be finished!

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Way to go Caitie! Keep updating your blog! It's fun to hear what you're up to! :)

Caitie Miller said...

Thanks Savannah! I didn't think anyone actually read this! Now that I know someone does, I'll have to update more often!