1.13.2011

Sheesh

Well, too much has happened to catch up on all of it, so I guess I'll just pick up from here and hopefully get back into the habit of posting. Not that anyone reads this, but at least I can say I've accomplished something.

One of my coworkers is having a baby in May, and I decided this would be a good opportunity to learn how to sew/quilt. I never really learned how to do either. So I went to the fabric store, went nuts, and lemme tell you this quilt is gonna be bea-utiful! I'm really excited. It's purple and gold and I'm trying to give it a very regal feeling. Instead of making this girl into a princess I'm gonna make her into a queen! Plus it helps relieve the anxiety of not having one of my own yet. I'm so really do be pregnant.

I applied for a new job recently. I've decided I've grown and learned as much as I can in my current position, so when an Assistant Supervisor position opened up in our central office, I completely jumped on it. It would NOT be a pay cut (like moving over there normally would be); I wouldn't have to wear a uniform; I would have my own people. I'm really excited and I just feel really sure that this is my next step and this is where I'm supposed to go. I hope I don't have too much competition for the job because I WANT it! And I'll do whatever I have to do to get it! So keep your fingers crossed and pray for me; I should know within the next week or two (hopefully) if I get an interview!

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Caitie,
Just wanted you to know that I still read your blog. I love keeping up with you guys and I really hope you get the job you want! Good luck!

p.s.Let me know if you need an invite to my blog.