1.20.2013

Things To Come

Well I'm in my second semester up at the University of Utah, and have started taking classes specific to my Photography major. I've also been reading a book on business practices in the boutique photography industry. I'm excited about starting my own business (which won't be for several years still) and it's also terrifying (Thank God it's not for several years!). Since I want to specialize in maternity and newborn photography, I've been working with some friends of mine who are pregnant and scheduling some shoots for free. I'll put some pictures up when I have some. Exciting!

Evelyn is getting SO big. She's almost 19 pounds now! And in less than a week, she'll be ONE YEAR OLD! It's amazing, it feels like no time has passed at all. And honestly she doesn't seem THAT much bigger (granted, she's not) but she's learned so much. Though she hasn't said her first word she's talking all the time, and she will walk with help. She can stand on her own and even dance (which is the cutest thing) and she'll dance to any music that's playing. She loves to laugh. She laughs so much.

I'm obsessed with taking pictures of her. She's so beautiful (honestly have no idea how that happened) and she's so well behaved. She eats anything we try to give her, sleeps through the night and is great with sharing. If you ask her to give you something she will. She's just such a blessing and such a joy. Can't wait til her birthday party!


No comments: