6.04.2009

Baking Time

So last weekend Spencer and I picked up our shares from the food Co-op. along with all our meat and grains and stuff we also got a bunch of bananas and a couple zucchini. You know what thats means: BREAD! I'm also trying out a new recipe that I wrote myself....for those of you familiar with Great Harvest Bread Company, you might have tasted their raspberry white chocolate bread, which is aboslutely the definition of divine. Well I was not able to find a copycat recipe so I figured, meh, how hard could it be? So I'm using my vast knowledge of bread-y secrets (right) to try and do it myself. So monday is most likely going to be banana-zucchini-and-chocolate-bread-day for my coworkers, unless of course my oven explodes or the munchy fairy eats all of it and there's none left for anyone else..... If my recipe is a raging success (and if you're good) then maybe I'll post it on here. For the world (more like all three of you who read this) to see.

1 comment:

Julie And Adam said...

I'm still mad I didn't get to try your bread...