9.01.2009

Fun Week!

Here's some pictures from Spencer's birthday party.









That's right. The TARDIS landed in MY fridge!


On Saturday the 29th, Spencer I went to Wheeler Farm for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation's Walk For A Cure. Gosh that's a mouthful. I had a hart time with the walk but we finished! and raised some money for a good cause. Juvenile diabetes is something that affects millions of families around the world, including mine, and this was something we wanted to be a part of. It was a great experience!


And I just had to throw this in there because it was too cute. Spencer and I went to my dad's house one day to do laundry. i was sitting on the livingroom floor eating french fries and the dog seemed to actually believe that she was stealthy enough that I wouldn't see her sneaking up on my behind Spencer...

1 comment:

Savannah said...

That cake looks amazing! Who made it? And what exactly is a police box? :)