8.18.2012

The Next Step

After I lost my job (and yes, I was fired, I didn't quit. It's a long story; email me if you want it) Spencer and I talked a lot about what my next step would be. I'm not able to work right now because of my health, so we decided that now would be a good time for me to go back to school. I spent the spring and summer home with Evelyn, and on Monday I start classes up at the University of Utah! I'm so excited to be going back to school and working on improving myself and taking that next step in my life. Evelyn will be in good hands during the day with my mom and I'll only be in class in the mornings this semester. I'll be able to ease back in and maybe this time I can actually get my degree and do something better with my life than just working for the State. I can do better for myself and for my husband and for my daughter and I can show her that it's ok to respect yourself and want better for yourself. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Julie And Adam said...

I want to know the story! Email me! julie.ross7@hotmail.com