7.31.2012

Six Glorious Months

Evelyn Murdock Miller is six months old now. And oh what months they have been. I have never worked so hard in my life, and I have never been so richly rewarded. Evie is such a joy to our family. I love her smile. I love watching her learn and grow. I even love it when she cries because I'm able to make it stop. Not that she cries that often. She never cries unless there's something wrong.

To commemorate the occasion we had some family photos taken, just at kiddie kandids. I think they turned out ok. I never like pictures of me but Evelyn looked stunning, of course. She's such a beautiful child, inside and out. I am so blessed to be her mother. She truly is a gift from God.

She loves us so much and she's so expressive. She loves to play and she especially loves playing with her daddy. He brings her so much joy. And she laughs at the funniest things. The other day he was trying to swat a fly and she just started cracking up, so I hurried to grab my camera and he just kept swatting. The closer he got to her, the more she laughed. I guess she likes violence. Go figure.

No comments: