8.02.2013

18 Months!

As of a couple days ago, Evelyn is officially 18 months old! I can't believe how the time has flown by. She's so big and so bright. She's so special. There are so many wonderful words I could use to describe her, but I'd be here all day. She's everything to me. I thought that to memorialize the occasion I'd make a list of some of the quirky things she does. She has such a cute, sweet personality. She makes me smile every time I see her and every time I think about her.

~before she started learning to speak, we taught her some sign language so she could communicate her needs and wants to us. Now that she's starting to speak, she says and signs some of her words at the same time. It's wonderful.
~When I'm eating something she wants, she comes up to me and says "nom nom nom"
~She's such a lover. She has so much love to give. She'll be playing with her toys and for no reason she'll stop, come over to me and give me a kiss and a hug, and then go back to playing. Melts my heart.
~Her first word was "book." enough said.
~Of all her toys, her favorite is a stuffed marmot. A MARMOT. So bizarre.
~She's starting to learn to count, especially when she stacks her blocks, and she counts one of two ways. Every number is either 4 or a repeated pattern of 6 and 7.

She is such a huge blessing to Spencer and I and brings so much joy to our lives. I'm so happy to have her.

No comments: