4.14.2009

Birthdays and Rebirth-days

Like that title? I came up with that all on my own. Easter was pretty good, all around. We started off the day by going to my church and hearing an awesome sermon (as usual) from Pastor Terry. I had called my mom in the morning and convinced her to show up to church (she wasn't going to come) so I got to see my mom for the first time in a month or so. We ended up going out for a nice lunch after church, and we had a fun time catching up. After lunch Spence and I went over to visit my dad and play with the dog a bit. I miss that dog so much! I brought dad an easter basket filled with diet soda and sugar-free candy (he's diabetic) and he enjoyed it. He particularly liked using the basket as a hat. I had so much fun playing with that dog; I watched her shred a stuffed animal and fed her some treats and was sad to have to leave! Here's my baby girl smilin' at me!
After that we went to Spencer's parents' house for Easter dinner. I had made Easter baskets for his parents and his brothers and they all loved them. Dinner was fantastic; ham, cheesy potatoes (my favorite), broccoli, grean beans, and rolls. For dessert we had cream puffs and chocolate-dipped strawberries that Lana made herself! Yum! Monday was my niece Sophia's second birthday! Jessica invited us over after work for a little party, and we had a blast catching up and seeing the kids! I love them so much!

No comments: