4.02.2009

update

Well I finally got my medicine. Yay! I'm feeling SO much better now. I haven't had a panic attack in 5 days, I'm not dizzy, and I'm sleeping better. If feels so good to not be up and down emotionally so much! Not much has happened in the last few weeks other than getting my meds. Spencer and I are just really enjoying our time together alone as a couple. It's really great. Although I can't wait to get a dog, I do admit that it is nice not to have to take care of one. And when Spencer's ready we'll get one and it will be great. We spend a lot of our time reading and watching tv together; the couch isn't quite big enough for the two of us which results in a lot of foot-fights. After 6 months the novelty of living with someone new still hasn't worn off, and it really is just like a massive sleepover with laundry thrown in. It's so great living with my best friend. We plan on waiting for at least another two years before having children, if not longer. It's important to us to just spend this time together before we bring another life into the mix. But we're enjoying ourselves. It's quite the adventure.

1 comment:

Julie And Adam said...

It still feels like one big sleepover to me! Now it's just plus a dog, cat and baby!