3.23.2009

On a lighter note...

Ok, I'm calm now. And since I have officially calmed down, for the moment, I'll write about all the good things that happened this weekend. Because there were a few. They just get overshadowed when I'm freaking out about everything.

Friday marked 6 months of being married. I celebrated early by getting up at 5:30 in the morning to go to the scrapbook expo with my friend Becca. I was only there til about noon but I had an awesome time. I got a bunch of great deals on scrapbook supplies (which I didn't own any) and actually was able to get a couple pages of wedding pictures done. Though I'm nowhere near finished! But now that I have some of my own supplies I think it will be a lot of fun putting this album together myself.

After the expo I met up with Spencer at Jordan Commons. We got a quick lunch there and saw a movie; we ended up seeing Knowing. It was AWESOME! We thought it was going to be this big numerology thing, but it's actually about the prophecy in the book of Ezekiel, and it was SO COOL! Highly recommended.

That evening we went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was yummy! He had a ribeye and I had the prime rib....it was way more than we could eat so we took leftovers home and ate them on saturday for breakfast. Best breakfast ever! Haha! The only problem was that I pushed myself way too hard on friday, and on saturday I got to pay for it! I was in SO MUCH pain on saturday; I could barely move. And I had absolutely no energy. We went to the grocery store and when we got back I couldn't even carry anything up the stairs. I was pretty miserable that day, only because I barely had the energy to stand. That gets in the way of things.

Sunday was pretty cool. I bought a new pair of earings. Solid pewter studs; they're little crosses with hearts in the middle. I never get to wear earrings because I'm usually allergic to them, but I'm not allergic to these! And then our sermon was awesome, as usual. We were finishing up the book of 2 Corinthians and it had a pretty strong message that Pastor Terry happened to feel very strongly about. By the end of our service (there are two others before us) he was starting to lose his voice from yelling so much. It was a very somber message, but you couldn't help laugh at the way he delivered it. It was awesome.

I'm attempting to feel more human now. It takes a couple hours for me to calm down each morning. I keep calling my doctor but she hasn't put anything through yet. Hopefully soon.

No comments: