3.09.2009

More Ring Trouble

Well my ring is back in the shop again! The last six weeks I've had it, my finger has swelled up like crazy and has been itching so much it's driving me mad! I couldn't figure out why I was having an allergic reaction to gold which I'm supposed to be able to wear. So I took it back into the jewelry store this weekend and asked them if they knew what was going on and they figured out that when the ring was sized, it was nicked with one of their instruments and some metal was transfered onto the inside of the band. Apparently that metal contained nickel, because I'm itchy! Haha so they'll fix it, of course, and I can pick it up on tuesday. And after this, I don't care if anything else goes wrong I'm never giving it up again! In the meantime, I'm wearing this forget-me-knot ring that Spencer bought for me for Christmas a couple years ago. It's sterling silver in the shape of a knot. It's totally cute. But I still miss my wedding ring. But it'll be ok!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're kidding me! Ah, man, this sucks. Hopefully you get it back soon!