3.15.2009

Gah!

So I called in a refill of my anxiety medication, and when I went to pick it up I found out that my medical insurance decided that they don't want to cover it right now. After covering it for the last six months with no problem, they have all of a sudden decided that they need a prior authorization to continue covering it. I never got a letter or a phone call or anything, I got to find out when my medication ran out because I can only get a one-month supply. So now I'm cold turkey off my meds and let me tell you I am freaking out. My face is numb, I have a nasty headache, I feel completely disconnected from the world around me and I swear I want to scream. I feel anxious and horrible and like I'll never feel good again. This sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I (accidentaly) forgot to fill my anxiety meds and went off them and was having a hell of a time. Oh man, my emotions were going all over the place. Once to hop back on you'll feel just fine again. Until then, many hugs coming your way!