3.19.2009

Still No Medcine

Well, the insurance company has the paperwork they need from my doctor, but they still have not put my prescription through. I have now been cold turkey off my meds for 6 days, and let me say, I'm ready to kill something. I don't care if it's me, or someone else, but I am seriously on the verge. I've started having panic attacks again. Massive ones. Last night I thought I was going to end up at the hospital by the way I was feeling. I was hyperventilating, crying, and felt like there was a stone block with spikes in it resting on my chest. It was so painful. People don't think panic attacks can actually hurt, but believe me, they do. They are painful. I wasn't able to eat anything yesterday. I was nauseous and anxious as all hell and couldn't eat dinner. I slept like absolute crap last night. I was having a nightmare and I kept waking up and even though there were several blankets I was freezing. I woke up this morning in a really foul mood. I had another panic attack no the way to work, and was able to take some xanax when I got here and if it doesn't kick in soon I swear I'm going to throw myself through the freaking window. I'm having these really horrible, self-destructive feelings. I want to scratch myself and scream and beat the walls and just cause all sorts of mayhem. But I've settled with just crying. I am in so much physical pain I can't even describe it. Breathing hurts. Walking is miserable with this stupid bad knee of mine, which has been steadily getting worse over the last three weeks. I can barely walk! I just don't feel like I can function. And there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

No comments: