11.05.2008

It's SNOWING!

snow Pictures, Images and Photos

Haha it is now officially winter and that means Christmas! Spencer let me put up some of our christmas decorations the other day. He says I can decorate inside all I want but I'm not allowed to decorate outside yet. He says I have to wait AT LEAST another week. I don't agree. Christmas in my family starts the day after halloween. I'll have to find my cable for my camera so I can upload pictures. When we moved I have NO IDEA where that cord went. So currently my camera has no way to connect to my computer. Dang.

Anyway, we woke up this morning and there was lots of snow everywhere. It's really slow at work because no one wants to make the trip in because of the weather. That works for me. Makes the day a little slower but I'm not about to complain about slow business.

1 comment:

Julie And Adam said...

I wish I had my Christmas stuff out! Adam won't let me do anything until Thanksgiving!