11.18.2008

Surgery

So I had the surgery for my wrists on friday. My hands are SORE! and yes, I'm stubborn so I'm on the computer anyway. I get the stitches out next tuesday and I have some pretty neat bruising on my wrists and palms. The pain isn't too bad, when the medicine they gave me decides to actually work. It likes to be stubborn and take a couple hours to start working. It works really well for the pain and makes me really happy, but I feel like I'm going to fall asleep standing up. It makes me really tired. Also, the pharmacist told me that this kind of medication causes the body to release histamine, so I itch all over! He said if I just take a benadryl or something it will be fine. It's kind of irritating to itch all over and your hands hurt to much to scratch...it's a conspiracy. Anyway, here's a picture of what they do in the surgery. It took like half an hour; it's nothing major.

No comments: