2.01.2009

Spencer and I finally finished putting up our decorations around the house this weekend. We put up our big wedding portrait and also finally got the tree of life wall hanging up on the wall! It was a bit of a battle finding a nail that was thick enough to hold it up (it's pretty heavy) but we found one! So now I feel like everything is finally in place and I can move on.



On friday we went to the Tavernacle bar for my friend Kelsie's birthday. Spencer had never been before and he absolutely loved it! It's a really nice piano bar and they can make any kind of drink you can imagine. I was the designated driver for the night but I still had so much fun! Spencer got to try a bunch of new things and we knew practically every song they played, which it made it that much more fun. The girls at the table next to us were SUPER friendly, and this one girl kept insisting that she knew Spencer from somewhere. So we made a new friend that night!




On Sunday my church had a chili cookoff (which they do every year for the Superbowl) and the Fire Dept came to judge. I don't think I tried the chili that won first place, but then again there were 23 different chilis! Spencer and I had so much fun eating chili and hanging out with our friend Becca. I love my church so much! The game was SO much fun to watch! It was so close and Spencer and I were jumping out of our seats! That 100-yard run in the first half and that crazy catch right at the end...This why I'm a Steelers fan!

This is how cool my church is: They remodeled the elementary sunday school rooms to look like a jungle. Here are a couple pictures I took because the room is absolutely awesome. This is where we ate our chili. :)

1 comment:

Julie And Adam said...

That's a way cool room!!! I want my house to look like that!