2.24.2009

LOOOOONG day!

Oh my gosh today was such a long day! I woke up feeling exhausted; I wasn't sleep, I just felt like I had no physical energy. I was walking to work and I just felt like my legs would hold me up! Well I get to work and after a couple hours they tell me they are going to pull me off the counter and put me in the back doing paperwork (I happen to love it when they do that!) I worked through my breaks, got 15 minutes for lunch two hours late, spent an extra 3 1/2 hours at work,and MISSED JUDGE JUDY, but damn I got a lot done! I ended up leaving at 6:30 with Spencer, which was really nice because we got to watch the sun set as we walked home. But I wasn't done yet! After work Spencer stopped at a friend's apartment (happens to be in the same complex) to visit. I grabbed the car and went to the pharmacy for him. Spent a lot of money there, but that's ok! He needs insulin to live, so money is no object here! Haha. Then I had to come home and make dinner. It's on the stove now, and it's going to take at least an hour and a half, so we'll be eating late, and then I'm going straight to bed! And then we get to get up at the buttcrack of dawn and start it all again...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheers to the routine married life. hahah.

Daria

Caitie Miller said...

I know! It's great, but some days I'm just SO FREAKING EXHAUSTED! Haha.

Anonymous said...

Is Spencer diabetic? I had no idea! Gotta love these crazy, long days!

Anonymous said...

What a good wife you are, Caitie! That's like Bob and me...he takes such good care of me. I swear I've been getting sick so much lately. But luckily that lame-sauce flu bug this is finally gone! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Holy crumb! I don't know anything about you guys! I didn't know you have fibromyalgia...no wonder you always hurt! That sucks big time! I finally started taking Hyoscyamine for my IBS, and watching my diet and I don't have too many problems with it anymore. It just made for a super sucky couple of months!