1.22.2009

Ring Update

So I got a call from the jeweler today. I can come pick the ring up tomorrow but the stone hasn't been reset. Apparently all the prongs are insanely worn down and all the stones are hanging on by a thread, so they couldn't put the stone back in. Apparently there needs to be a lot of work done. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I feel so sad, just horribly depressed. Tomorrow I'm going to take the ring into another jeweler I've worked with before and see if he can fix it. If not, I think I might be pretty much screwed and without a wedding ring for a good long time. I wonder why this happened.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey! I'm so sad to hear this!But keep your chin up, if those stones were hanging on for dear life they could have started falling off and you would've lost more than just the 1! So maybe this is a little blessing in disquise :) Keep me updated, tho.

P.S.
I LOVE your picture! Simply GORGEOUS!!

Julie And Adam said...

Oh boy... I'm sorry! That would tick me off. Why couldn't the jeweler just fix it?